INDIGO GEM - Early - Sweet & Tangy
AURORA - Mid-season - Sweet, low acid with zing
- Mid-season - Tart, good for wine, may hold it's
pellicle ( leaves ) U
of S info
BOREALIS - Mid-season - Sweet & Tangy
- Mid-late - Sweet, low acid with zing - Uof
- Late - Sweet very nice aroma - UofS
- Very late - Sweet - Uof
the Boreal Series of Haskaps info at the Uof S is
quite interesting and is found here!
If not fully ripe all haskaps can be quite tart but still delicious!
Fresh or Frozen they are great for:
* Jams and Jellies *Wine Making
* Pies or Baking * Daily Healthy use
Call/Text Raeanne 306-921-8265
or E-mail email@example.com to order
HASKAPS $10 / lb. Various sizes available
to find us!
Renouf Farms, Melfort, Saskatchewan.
|Copyright (c) 2016 Flatlands Paintball Melfort SK 306-921-8265|